These are MY games that I made available for download! Yay! I will get 64-bit versions available soon. Tell me what you think.
- This was my first console output card game made in C++.
- This was the second console output card game I made in C++. :D
- This is a work in progress of a Flash game made in ActionScript 2.0. It’s based on my favorite high school sport. :)
- A beta build of a platformer I’ve been creating with Flash using ActionScript 2.0 and Class Files. It’s almost finished! :D
- A game I created in PG3 and was doing so during GDC. It’s a CLR (Common Language Runtime) application that I wrote with C++. Also, I used my loving FMOD API for it. xD
- A game I created on my free time! It’s my first DirectDraw/Direct2D game and I programmed it with standard C++ WinMain and WndProc functions! It’s sort of buggy, but still a semi-playable game. Enjoy!